objectiF RPM manuals, installation guides and more
Here you can find answers to general questions about objectiF RPM
Find answers about how to run objectiF RPM
objectiF RPM changelogs
Find answers about the objectiF RPM online test here
Where is the cloud for the objectiF RPM test?
Your objectiF RPM test runs as Software as a Service (SaaS) at Amazon Web Services in Frankfurt, Germany.
How much is the objectiF RPM Online test?
It’s free. There’s no credit card needed, there are no hidden charges. We simply like to show you same features of the software and see if it could help you with your requirements engineering and agile development.
How do I begin?
We recommend that you begin with the 01 – Project Planning. Inside you will find basic information on objectiF RPM, its operation and on the user interface.
How do I log in to my online project?
Please follow the link and instructions provided in the registration e-mail.
Can I set up my own projects?
Is it possible for others to join my online test?
Yes. In order to do this proceed as follows:
1. Add the person to your system.
2. Assign passwords for each.
3. Provide each of them with a link to your personal online demo, along with username and password.
1. Switch to the User Board.
3. Under Organization, add your organization to the user board by pinning it to the user board.
5. Open the Backstage.
6. Go to Staff Management.
7. Click + to add staff members.
8. Enter the necessary details
9. Provide your colleagues with the link to your online demo and their individual usernames and passwords.
Get to know objectiF RPM for free!
Application lifecycle management with requirements engineering and project planning. Ideal for your development.