It doesn’t always have to be a review. Sometimes one more comment from a colleague or a stakeholder helps – for example on a requirement, a risk description, a diagram, a document, a list of test cases or controlling information on your dashboard. Or do you need the okay for a document from an external partner who does not have access to the project?
With objectiF RM you can
- Publish and share documents as PDF files,
- Export and send evaluations as MS Excel files,
- Share contents within a project.
It’s easy to share project content with the Share command. It can be used to generate emails that contain a link file and additionally a hyperlink to the element being shared. The recipient can, if they have rights to the project:
- Open the project, software and shared element by clicking the link file in the email,
- Or if the software is not installed on their computer, they can open the project and the shared element in the objectiF RM web browser.