Plan and perform reviews in distributed teams
objectiF RM provides support for working in distributed teams. This includes the option to have project participants and stakeholders participate in reviews wherever and whenever and with or without objectiF RM installed.
You can present individual elements to a group of reviewers – so requirements or stakeholder goals, use case, test cases, risks and documents for a review. Review objects can also be a whole group of elements that represent the same development state.
A review is as simple as this:
- The reviewer receives an automatic message that the review begin. The new review appears in the personal to-do list of each reviewer.
- The reviewers can perform the review at any time. Stakeholders who do not have objectiF RM installed can just use a web browser.
- Each reviewer gives a comment on the review object. Acceptance or rejection are signalized through setting a state.
And these are the advantages:
- The workflow for asynchronous reviews of goals, requirements, risks, documents, use cases and element groups can be tailored to your organization.
- Ongoing and planned review processes are transparent through real-time evaluations and email notifications of states.
Get feedback on artifacts, diagrams and documents
It doesn’t always have to be a review. Sometimes one more comment from a colleague or a stakeholder helps – for example on a requirement, a risk description, a diagram, a document, a list of test cases or controlling information on your dashboard. Or do you need the okay for a document from an external partner who does not have access to the project?
With objectiF RM you can
- Publish and share documents as PDF files,
- Export and send evaluations as MS Excel files,
- Share contents within a project.
It’s easy to share project content with the Share command. It can be used to generate emails that contain a link file and additionally a hyperlink to the element being shared. The recipient can, if they have rights to the project:
- Open the project, software and shared element by clicking the link file in the email,
- Or if the software is not installed on their computer, they can open the project and the shared element in the objectiF RM web browser.
Stakeholders who do not have objectiF RM installed can easily be included in communication, reviews and accepting results.