High-quality requirements are the foundation for developing valuable solutions. objectiF RM supports you in developing traceable, clearly-structured requirements.
To analyze requirements from different sources, you’ll need a selection of suitable methods.
With objectiF RM, requirements can be
- described in forms and recorded with a consistent structure
- recorded in backlogs, given relationships and prioritized
- derived from emails received from stakeholders
- derived from stakeholder goals and you can map these relationships in goal diagrams
- derived from use cases and presented in use case diagrams
- modeled, derived, refined and described in requirements diagrams
- analyzed with other proven UML/SysML models