objectiF RPM supports many artifact types in the application life cycle. The most important ones are: goals, stakeholders, requirements, use cases, personas, classes, components, test cases, test set executions, bugs, user stories, risks, activities, milestones, releases and sprints.
But the application life cycle looks different in every organization. This is why you can extend and adjust objectiF RPM to your projects as well as to your organization.
Do you need artifacts that objectiF RPM doesn’t “know”? Are the default forms – e.g. with which you describe requirements – too detailed or extensive for a specific work step? Are there recurring workflows that you want to support with a tool?
With objectiF RPM you can:
- define your own artifact types and relate them to already existing ones,
- extend artifact types by new properties,
- create forms tailored to your needs to edit artifacts,
- define a state-based behavior for artifacts,
- adjust state-controlled workflows and define your own.
objectiF RPM provides an integrated form designer. With it, you design forms that seamlessly integrate themselves into objectiF RPM.