Do you want to improve your requirements engineering? Is it important for you to discover connections while working with requirements, to consider requirements from different angles, and to always know where you are in the process of requirements engineering? Then you are in the right place at objectiF RM and this webinar.
With objectiF RM, you capture, specify, manage and document requirements. Start making stakeholders and goals, dependencies and connections transparent. Use differtent diagram types, delimit the system context, and develop the basis for the system architecture.
This webinar will be delivered via Microsoft Teams. You will receive a link to the session from us in advance.
What can you expect
- An overview of objectiF RM
- Capturing, structuring and visualizing requirements
- Better understanding with easy-to-use diagrams
- Interplay between textual and graphical data collection
- Access to all information in one system
Who is the Webinar for?
Project leaders, requirements engineers, business analysts, system analysts and all those who are curious about working with objectiF RM.