Initiative Academia. We Want to Improve Your Teaching.
Cooperations with universities is of utmost importance to us. The focus always lies on practical experiences.
We offer universities in German-speaking countries special conditions for the following products:
At the moment, the following universities use our tools:
- University of Applied Sciences – Study Program Business Informatics in Berlin
- Dresden University of Applied Sciences
- University of Applied Sciences Konstanz – Faculty of Computer Science
- Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University
- University of Applied Sciences of the Sächsische Verwaltung Meißen
- TU Berlin – Chair of Industrial Information Technology
- Hochschule Zittau/Görlitz – University of Applied Sciences
- International Insitutie (IHI) Zittau, a central academic unit of TU Dresden
We look forward to meeting you!
Initiative Research. We Promote Innovation.
- favourable conditions for our tools,
- remote support for technical issues,
- free hotline support,
- support at our annual User Conference.
“Since I am convinced that successful software development is based on a well-founded requirements analysis, I like to use the special possibilities of objectiF RPM, especially in this area. In the part-time diploma course in computer science and business informatics (an offer from the company mediaproject Dresden in cooperation with the West Saxon University of Applied Sciences in Zwickau), it is important to show students, based on their practical experience, that requirements for SW systems can be modeled and documented effectively and efficiently during the development process using suitable methods – certainly beyond the possibilities of the usual modeling languages (UML or SysML). In addition to the context diagram as an introduction to the project, I particularly appreciate the goal diagram, with which I can point the students’ attention to the important question “Why actually should this particular requirement be realized and what consequences does this have under certain circumstances?”
“The uncomplicated cooperation with microTOOL always inspires me!”
“My cooperation with microTOOL GmbH goes back a long way. For my areas of research and study, current microTOOL products such as in-STEP RED and objectiF RM are of particular interest, mainly because of their integration of project management, requirements management and requirements modeling. My students profit from this cooperation in their daily work, in project work and in preparing term papers and theses.”
“I have been using in-STEP BLUE in the Master’s Program “Project Management” for 6 years now, and I am pleased to provide my students with a powerful tool that prepares them for future professional challenges.”
Cooperative Study Program
for students of the Berlin School of Economics and Law
In this study program, theory and practice alternate every three months. You can expect exciting tasks, modern tools and competent support. In the practical phases you will work at microTOOL to develop the next generation of our tools and to find solutions for our clients. Within three years you will complete your Bachelor’s degree and with it a promising perspective for the future.
Start of Program: October 1st. Please apply early!
Duration: 3 years
Degree: Bachelor of Science
A Cooperative Study Program requires commitment, discipline and the ability to work on one’s own responsibility. But don’t worry – we will not leave you alone! We will support you during your entire studies. Projects, working independently and taking part in events will provide you with practical experiences necessary in today’s business world. microTOOL is the right place for you if you:
- are applying at the Berlin School of Economics and Law,
- have very good A-Levels with a focus on natural sciences,
- have good or very good command of German and English,
- have good prior knowledge in Computer Sciences,
- are a creative and commited team player.
We are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions feel free to contact us at +49 (0)30/467 086-0.