Reduce technical risks and cut quality costs. Use objectiF RPM for FMEA.
Learn how objectiF RPM can help you
- to set up an FMEA project, plan steps and workflows, assign roles and rights,
- to model structures with block/boundary diagrams for DFMEA,
- to evaluate current states of system elements in real time,
- to create parameter diagrams including noise parameters, inputs & outputs, and requirements,
- to rate and assess failures in forms,
- to analyse risks and plan measures for detection and avoidance,
- to keep an eye on the status of the measures, e.g. via Kanban board,
- to document the results of the FMEA with version control.
Format: PDF | Pages: 22 | Filesize: 2,2 MB
"*" indicates required fields