Cooperative Study Program in Computer Sciences (m/f/d)
You just finished your A-levels and are interested in programming? Then you can start your career as a developer with us! In collaboration with the Berlin School of Economics and Law, we offer apprenticeships as part of a three-year dual study program in the field of computer science. The program is a practice-integrated course of study, in which practice and theory alternate at regular intervals.
We specialize in requirements engineering and project management and offer companies and public authorities smart software solutions that support them in organizing their projects.
With us you will learn programming with modern technologies for Windows applications and web services in the areas of requirements engineering and project management. Your tasks will depend on the current curriculum and are thematically diverse, from simple functional extensions to the implementation of AI functions.
What awaits you:
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office by prior consultation
- Stable and growing company well located in Berlin
- Careful onboarding and supervision by your trainer
- Regular feedback sessions and code reviews
- A flat hierarchy and an appreciative team
- A dog friendly office
- You have a good or very good high school diploma with a focus on natural sciences
- Prior knowledge of computer science is welcome.
- You have good or very good knowledge of German and English
- You bring creativity, commitment, enthusiasm and ability to work in a team
Begin of the Apprenticeship 1. October 2024
Duration: 3 years
Degree: Bachelor of Science
After your dual bachelor’s degree, you are welcome to remain part of our team during your master’s degree. If you work well with us, there is always the prospect of a permanent position in our company.
Have we sparked your interest? Then please send your application for the dual study program directly to René Rönisch. We are looking forward to getting to know you.