in-STEP BLUE. Test Management for your Projects.
The software for test management and project management.
Is the elicitation and execution of tests a reoccuring issue in your projects? With in-STEP BLUE you plan tests, define acceptance criteria and make tests easily repeatable. With quick and simple documentation included. Master your test management, with in-STEP BLUE.
What information do you need?
Serious test management means having a complete overview of test plans, test runs and test results. It also must lay the basis for easy set-up and execution of tests in one common environment, based on your requirements, changes and acceptance criteria.
Click here for a list of functions of test management with in-STEP BLUE
- Plan and manage tests manually.
- Evaluate test cases and results individually.
- Document test procedures and ensure compliance.
- Embed test operations.
- Connect requirements to test cases.
- Structured elicitation of test cases and attributes.
- Create test protocols at the click of a mouse.
- Plan and document regression tests.
- Compare and retrace test results.
- Design your individual test management.
- Define metrics and reach goals.
- Integrate release management.
- Manage entire life cycles from start to acceptance.
- Continuously advance your process.
- Define operations with specific tasks.
- Repeat and evaluate test runs iteratively.
- Export data to Excel, Word, PDF and HTML.
- Define individual key figures for reporting.
- Guarantee requirements realization.
- Integrate roles and rights.
- Schedule and harmonize tests.
- Use templates for integrated documentation.
- Manage access to test and other directories.
- Monitor and edit test states.
- Integrate issue tracking.
- Use templates and check lists.
- Customize forms for elicitation.
- Quick project overview through colour indication.
- Plan, execute and evaluate tests in a single tool.
- Increase the quality of your process.
- Enable instant notification.
- Make full use of customizations.
“in-STEP BLUE is an integral part of all test management processes for eight ATS (Air Traffic Services) as well as of planning procedures for software acceptance processes at Deutsche Flugsicherung. It is a vital part of daily test and resource planning.
Its multiple configuration options are particularly helpful. They make it possible to adjust the testing process and implement user requirements in no time.”
Discover test management with in-STEP BLUE now
For your staff and organization, for processes and methods.