in-STEP BLUE. Test Management for your Projects.
The software for test management and project management.
Is the elicitation and execution of tests a reoccuring issue in your projects? With in-STEP BLUE you plan tests, define acceptance criteria and make tests easily repeatable. With quick and simple documentation included. Master your test management, with in-STEP BLUE.
What is Test Management?
Test Management comprises all activities for the preparation, planning, management, evaluation and documentation of test activties and tests. The test concept includes the approach, tasks and overall operation of the tests and defines what parts of a software are tested using which methods. The aim of the test management is the evaluation of the specific aspects, e.g. products, software and services, based on predefined requirements. Results are then used to fix bugs and correct errors in order to guarantee smooth and frictionless operation. Start using in-STEP BLUE as software for your test management and achieve desired results from now on.
What information do you need?
Serious test management means having a complete overview of test plans, test runs and test results. It also must lay the basis for easy set-up and execution of tests in one common environment, based on your requirements, changes and acceptance criteria.
How does in-STEP BLUE support you?
in-STEP BLUE combines test management, project management, requirements management and change management in one common software. With information instantly accessible, test quality is increased and traceability is ensured. For integrated test management in-STEP BLUE is the only option.
Test management under control
Do you like using different tools for related topics? With in-STEP BLUE everyone in the organization gets to work with a shared software package. The project leader and the requirements analyst as well as the project management office and testers. The advantage: you no longer have to spend a lot of time searching for information. It is immediately available. You can easily define the processes between topics and the disciplines like test management. With in-STEP BLUE you can structure your test management in a way that your IT projects and products require.
Click here for a list of functions of test management with in-STEP BLUE
- Plan and manage tests manually.
- Evaluate test cases and results individually.
- Document test procedures and ensure compliance.
- Embed test operations.
- Connect requirements to test cases.
- Structured elicitation of test cases and attributes.
- Create test protocols at the click of a mouse.
- Plan and document regression tests.
- Compare and retrace test results.
- Design your individual test management.
- Define metrics and reach goals.
- Integrate release management.
- Manage entire life cycles from start to acceptance.
- Continuously advance your process.
- Define operations with specific tasks.
- Repeat and evaluate test runs iteratively.
- Export data to Excel, Word, PDF and HTML.
- Define individual key figures for reporting.
- Guarantee requirements realization.
- Integrate roles and rights.
- Schedule and harmonize tests.
- Use templates for integrated documentation.
- Manage access to test and other directories.
- Monitor and edit test states.
- Integrate issue tracking.
- Use templates and check lists.
- Customize forms for elicitation.
- Quick project overview through colour indication.
- Plan, execute and evaluate tests in a single tool.
- Increase the quality of your process.
- Enable instant notification.
- Make full use of customizations.
“in-STEP BLUE is an integral part of all test management processes for eight ATS (Air Traffic Services) as well as of planning procedures for software acceptance processes at Deutsche Flugsicherung. It is a vital part of daily test and resource planning.
Its multiple configuration options are particularly helpful. They make it possible to adjust the testing process and implement user requirements in no time.”
Discover test management with in-STEP BLUE now
For your staff and organization, for processes and methods.