Why change management?
The term Change Management describes all tasks and activities related to the elicitation, evaluation, prioritization, documentation, controlling and tracing of changes as well as their implementation. Change Management is an integral part of many industry sectors, e.g. automotive, medical technology, mechanical engineering, plant engineering or construction. Business Processes such as V-Modell XT or PRINCE2, maturity models like CMMi or SPICE as well as norms and standards are also focusing on Change Management. If you look for change management software while adhering processes, then in-STEP BLUE is the right choice.
What information do you need?
Project and their contents change constantly. Customers change their opinions. Departments refine their concepts. Sponsors reprioritize. Managing these changes is part of daily business for companies. It includes change tracking and structured elicitation; analysis and evaluation; the planning of measures. Effective change management is only possible in an integrated software solution. With a software that supports you processes and procedures, with configurable forms and support for effective requirements, risk, test case and project management. for instant access to your changes, at any time.
How does in-STEP BLUE support you?
in-STEP BLUE is many-faceted. You can plan and manage projects with in-STEP BLUE. But projects are subject to constant change. Resources are reallocated; changes are added; technical problems arise. An integrated software solution provides you constant and frictionless access to your individual procedures for change management. As change management software in-STEP BLUE offers at the same time requirements management, test cases and risks. For individual projects or entire organizations. Effective rights and role management included.
Change management within your team
With in-STEP BLUE you and your team work in a shared software package. Every staff member can concentrate on their task, they remain informed of new developments—provided they have the corresponding rights—and can work on all aspects that pertain to their roles. Best of all, the system doesn’t have unnecessary intersection points with other tools. You can define the information that you would like to change, the kinds of relationships that should exist between various artefacts as well as the number of figures you require for your evaluations. That way you can make good decisions with a single change management software package.
Click here for a list of functions of change management with in-STEP BLUE
- Manage, categorize and evaluate change requests.
- Define attributes and customize request forms.
- Version change requests, access their history and determine changes.
- Create individual reports and evaluations at the push of a button.
- Create estimations of costs and efforts for impact analyses.
- Relate change requests to requirements and identify risks.v
- Easily document and manage change requests and all related data.
- Define individual access and editing rights as well as role-specific views.
- Custom-tailor change management procedures and adjust it to the needs of your organization.
- Keep your team up-to-date on all changes and news and improve communication.
- Instant notifications and confirmations for all users.
- Task assignment for scheduled change realizations.
- Easy monitoring of all change requests and their individual states.
- Integrated configuration monitoring for the entire life cycle.
- Include change requests in documents.
- Customizable templates for change realization.
- Adjust change management to your specific needs.
- Customizable reports and evaluations.
- Check lists for change management operation.
- Define guidelines for handling of changes.
- Create workflows for specific tasks and roles.
- Patterns for the utilization of methods.
- Improve quality through methods and business processes in your organization.
- Combine change, configuration and project management as well as quality assurance.
- Individual key figures for reporting.
- Support your team with helpful guidelines.
“Going for in-STEP BLUE was an excellent decision. It is easily adjustable to our needs and all customization can be done in-house. I would make the same decision today.”
Discover change management with in-STEP BLUE now
For your staff and organization, for processes and methods.