in-STEP BLUE. The Risk Management Software.
Risk management and project management in one single software.
Risks are part of every project. Taking risks makes success, progress and satisfying results possible. With in-STEP BLUE you determine and manage risks efficiently, you assign responsibilities and you take measures to minimize negative effects. In a software that also lets you manage your projects. With in-STEP BLUE you master risk management.
What is Risk Management?
Risk Management comprises all measures for the systematic detection, analysis, evaluation, monitoring and control of risks. Its aim is to detect risks as early and retraceable as possible. Since a combination of risks may endanger the entire project or even an entire organization, aggregating individual risks is an effective means of determining the overall scope of risks. The economic added value of risk management lies in the minimization of risk probability through increased transparency, in the increased planning reliability and in the minimization of costs originating from risks. If you want to master risks in your projects and organization-wide, then in-STEP BLUE is the optimal solution as risk management software.
Integrated risk management
in-STEP BLUE provides a common working environment for different departments of your organization, with effective workflows for each team member, automatic notifications about risks and measures. You can inform managers about new risks, take measures for risk avoidance, risk minimization or risk acceptance and document all that at the click of a mouse. All information and data on risks are always up-to-date and instantly accessible. For effective risk management.
Click here for a list of features of risk management with in-STEP BLUE
- Identify, categorize, evaluate and prioritize risks.
- Define custom attributes for risk management.
- Control the probability of unfortunate events and determine potential costs and delays.
- Plan measures for risk avoidance, risk minimization, shifting and acceptance.
- Control and monitor risks and measures.
- Define responsibilities.
- Create risk indexes with references to artefacts.
- Generate standardized reports at the click of a mouse.
- Ensure complete traceability of risk management procedures.
- Define individual procedures for risk management in your organization.
- Create a risk library with references and connections to artefacts.
- Define roles for specific tasks in your projects and in your organization.
- Use check lists and templates for easy operations and faster project set-up and launch.
- Enable effective communication about risks in a common system.
- Include quantitative analyses in your business plan.
- Guarantee compliance for all risk-related measures.
- Determine technical risks as well as personal risks.
- Utilize key figures as well as diagrams in reports.
- Establish risk categories for effective evaluation.
- Facilitate early communication about mistakes.
- Implement your own concepts and methods in a tool.
- Elicit risks online or on-site and create powerful visualizations.
- Make risk identification an integral part of your project and multi-project management.
- Adhere to norm and guidelines with the help of a tool.
- Combine risk control and risk acceptance.
- Create annual reports at the click of a mouse.
- Export to Word, Excel, PDF, HTML and XML.
In addition to risk management, in-STEP BLUE offers much more
“Thanks to in-STEP BLUE our audits are now completely hassle-free and more efficient, in particular because of the full traceability and control in-STEP BLUE offers even for individual processes. The auditors were impressed, too.”
Discover risk management with in-STEP BLUE now
For your staff and organization, for processes and methods.