Capture, share, assess risks & plan countermeasures.
You’ll learn all this in just 90 minutes.
With objectiF RPM, the enterprise software for more business agility, you can analyze and document risks easily and comprehensibly. Everyone in the team has an up-to-date view of all risks. Edit, prioritize and evaluate risks together via integrated chat or video call or request team members to provide feedback for risks via workflow. Plan sprints and use backlogs and Kanban boards to implement actions. And keep track of risks with risk traceability and dashboards, or provide up-to-date risk management documents at any time with Word/Excel export.
In the 90-minute online seminar, we will show you how agile risk management succeeds with the new template for objectiF RPM.
- What is a risk and how are risks recorded?
- How can risks be grouped and assigned to topics?
- What is the life cycle of a risk?
- Which risks have priority?
- What is a measure and how can measures be defined for risks?
- What is a measure backlog and how can measures be iteratively planned and implemented in sprints?
- How do I recognize the risk management status?
The online seminar is interactive. You have the opportunity to ask live questions and discuss open points with the trainer at any time.
For whom is the seminar interesting?
Users of objectiF RPM
Participation fee: 79,- EUR (plus VAT)
Your in-house seminar
We are happy to offer you the online training exclusively for your organization at special conditions.
will be happy to answer all your questions about the seminar and to prepare your individual offer for an in-house seminar.
+49 30 4670860