in-STEP BLUE. The Software for Project Planning and Project Management.
Plan and manage your projects in one single software.
You can manage your projects with many tools. If you want to support not only the project manager but the entire project team, if results are as important to you as dates – then the project management tool in-STEP BLUE is the right choice.
How do you plan your projects?
Project management has become a big competitive factor. That’s why it is even more important to plan your projects in a structured way and to coordinate and execute them well. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel, use standards and best practices with in-STEP BLUE.
Project management is more than just planning resources and setting appointments. A defined approach, an eye for important content and good support for all project participants all contribute to helping you improve your chances of success.
Click here for a list of functions of project management with in-STEP BLUE
- Map your project organization and your project management.
- Utilize customizable product templates and begin in no time.
- Create projects based on defined processes and tasks from project requests.
- Structure your project through initial planning and effort estimation.
- Process templates for quick and easy creation of project plans.
- Customizable document templates, for hassle-free and easy project set-up.
- Task-oriented or product-oriented planning, easily customizable.
- Up-to-date information on activities and results, at any time.
- Define workflows for the clearance of documents and milestones.
- Evaluate project progress based on planned/actual values.
- Defined processes and standards for a common approach across your team.
- Management and controlling of dates, efforts, costs and resource allocation.
- Role-specific and task-oriented working environments for the entire team.
- Instant access to project information for reliable evaluation of planned and actual values.
- Key figures, analyses and reports for Word and Excel at the click of a mouse.
- Cross-project notifications for all staff members, for effective multi-project management.
- Quick, easy and customizable generation of project plans for Microsoft Project.
- Instant overviews through color indication.
- Synchronize your resources through Active Directory.
- Agile or waterfall – use your own methods and processes.
- Improve communication of project members with a common working environment.
- Create key figures and evaluations and export them to Word and Excel.
- Plan your projects top-down or bottom-up, depending on your requirements.
- Define work packages and work breakdown structures.
- Role-based personnel management for improved task assignment.
- Keep track of your costs and efforts, from kick-off to completion.
- Support Best Practices, guidelines and checklists in one single software.
- Record you goals in business cases and perform repeated revisions.
Beyond process management in-STEP BLUE can do much more
“After having successfully used objectiF as part of our software development projects in the past, we decided to manage our development projects with in-STEP a few years ago. We now have an even tighter grip on documentation as well as on date control and cost planning!”